Out of stock
Unfortunately this item is out of stock.
Inspired by the notions of deconstruction and adaptation, Korean designer Rok Hwang presents a selection of versatile pieces for his own label, Rokh, which launched in 2016. With a special emphasis on construction, these pieces can be worn in myriad ways – from twisted trousers that can be worn open at the button fastening, to asymmetric ruffle dresses that can be adapted after dark.
- Dirty grey tailored shorts
- Mid-rise waistband with belt loops
- Concealed front fastening
- Pleated front
- Side pockets
- Back welt pockets
- Long length
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
- Fits true to size
- 53% polyester, 44% wool, 3% elastane
- Model wears size 36
- Model measurements: height 176cm; chest 83cm; hips 86cm; waist 62cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.