Out of stock
Unfortunately this item is out of stock.
Paul Poiret made a name for himself in 1903 by freeing women from corsets with his Asian-inspired designs. Now, the fashion house returns almost a century after its closure with two women entrusted with the new direction of the company; artistic director Yiqing Yin and CEO Anne Chapelle. Expect pleated panels, tailored looks and opulent patterns.
- Terracotta red tailored trousers
- High-rise waist with belt loops
- Concealed zip and button fastening
- Pleated front
- Centre crease at front and back
- Cropped leg
- Dry clean only
- Fits true to size
- Main: 59% wool 41% silk
- Lining: 52% rayon 48% cotton
- Model wears size 40 FR
- Model measurements: height 178cm; bust 85cm; hips 90cm; waist 62cm
DHL Express Service: 2-4 business days.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt.