MODES ships worldwide with DHL.
Shipping costs per geographical area:
|United Kingdom||10 GBP|
|Saudi Arabia||55 SAR|
|Hong Kong||100 HKD|
|South Korea||15000 KRW|
If your order requires international shipping, the package may have to be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes, levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination.Products included in the same order cannot be delivered to different addresses. Once we have received shipping confirmation, your order will arrive within the time period specified in the shipping confirmation and no later than 30 days after receipt of this confirmation. Delivery will be made to the address specified at the time of order. If the delivery address is in a geographically remote location, such as an outlying island or other isolated location, we may not be able to make delivery. In this case, you will be informed before we accept your order. We reserve the right not to ship to countries/regions prohibited by applicable export laws. Orders will not be delivered to PO boxes or similar addresses.
The customer is responsible for the payment of import duties and taxes. MODES has no control over these costs and cannot predict them prior to shipment. Please contact your local customs office if you wish to inquire about these charges before confirming your order.
If you wish to return an item, import duties will only be refunded if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included, you will need to request a refund from your local customs office.
MODES.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Alipay.
Your credit card will be charged at the time your order is placed. If any adjustment or cancellation takes place against your order, a refund will be issued immediately. You will also immediately receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received and we've charged your credit card. When your order has been shipped, you will receive a notification e-mail containing your tracking number and a link to where your order can be tracked online.
Once you have placed an order, you can check on its status at any time at Order Tracking.
Internet Transaction Security
Several steps have been taken to ensure all information received from our online visitors is secure from unauthorized access and use. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions from our ecommerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair with the transmission from your computer transmission and our server, so that only data to and from these sources can be valid.
For your own security and protection, if in the normal course of fraud control we find something suspicious regarding your order, we will call or e-mail you to verify your information.
Returned Products must conform to our returns policy below.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
• Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags;
• Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box;
• If the Product comes with a security tag this should be left on;
• Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned in their original package and with any hygiene seals attached when applicable;
• Lingerie and swimwear items should always be tried on over your own undergarments. Returns for items that have been worn or are soiled will not be accepted.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s). We reserve the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing the return of the faulty Product(s) and paying for their return.
You cannot cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
• Any Products that have been personalized or made to your own bespoke specifications unless such Products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered (see Returns and refunds for customized Products below for more information);
• Earrings of any type including costume or fine jewellery (see Returns and refunds of jewellery below for more information); and
• Any garments or cosmetics Products that have had a hygiene label or seal removed or broken.
Please note that a return of an order or part of an order must be processed within 14 days of initially receiving the order.